Thursday 8 May 2008

Tee hee


I made a load more jugs in different sizes today, then finished off decorating the flatware.



It was another beautiful day, what a pleasure to be able to sit in the sunshine on the bench in my little garden with a sketch pad and pencil, scribbling designs.

The climbing rose on the end wall is going crazy, it's going to look amazing when it starts to bloom.

The rose made me think of something very bad I did a few years ago in a local discount superstore. There were miniature roses and climbing roses, so just for fun, I swapped the labels, tee hee. Naughty though it is, it still makes me titter the thought that somebody somewhere, has a trellis with a very small rose at the bottom of it and someone somewhere else....well I bet they got a nice surprise, tee hee - oh no, my Mum's going to read this! Now I'm in trouble.

3 comments:

ang design said...

hey doug, hope you're having a good day, thanks for the pic makes total sense now...It's funny how those random moments come flooding back eh..

klineola said...

Bad Boy! But pretty funny I will admit.

Hannah said...

Do you know my grandma once bought a miniature rose for her tiny window box on the flat she lived in down in Devon. . .