Tuesday 5 January 2010

Snowy Hollyford

Snowy weather today. The workshop always looks lovely in the snow because it covers all the rubbish over!
The boys' bus didn't come again today so they were off school again.
I'm pleased to say, I got the car going last night, so drove to the workshop today. It was mighty slippery and became clear I hadn't a hope of getting back up the hill to get home, so I left the car at work and walked home. Lots of snow forecast tonight so it'll be a beautiful walk to work in the morning.

Another day of shelf building ahead, in readiness for getting stuck into a new batch of pots next week. I've lots of ideas - can't wait to start putting them into action on Monday - exciting.

5 comments:

Tracey Broome said...

Beautiful! We are supposed to get snow on Thursday, I hope so, I love seeing it come down. You are going to have a chilly walk to work tomorrow!

Ron said...

Stay warm in the morning.

ang design said...

just stunning i can hear the snow crunching under your sandals!!heheh crank up the stove today then...

Hollis Engley said...

It's that time of year, isn't it? Snow seems to be the rule on both sides of the pond.

Brad Lail said...

I cant wait to see some new pots a flowin! I want to see some snow pictures while the rubbish is covered too. Maybe you should have a post card made of snowy hollyford.